Posted: December 22nd, 2021 Category:
1. How old are you?%field:ext_q1%
2. How long have you had Chronic Hives?%field:ext_q2%
3. Have you been diagnosed by a medical doctor with Chronic Urticaria (Chronic Hives)?%field:ext_q3%
4. Do you know what triggers your hives?
Mark all that apply:
5. Do you continue to have symptoms of Chronic Urticaria (e.g., hives, itching and/or swelling) after treatment with antihistamines??
Common types of antihistamines include but not limited to:
- Brompheniramine (Dimetane®)
- Cetirizine (Zyrtec®)
- Chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton®)
- Clemastine (Tavist®)
- Diphenhydramine (Benadryl®)
- Fexofenadine (Allegra®)
- Loratadine (Alavert®, Claritin®)